Thursday 5 September 2013

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream


I've found the best eye cream ever! I've tried many eye creams and apart from prevage and this one I have never had an eye cream that has made a difference to my moisture levels or dark circles. I first sampled a mini pot of this after I had auditioned for benefit in 2011 (and that's a whoooole other story). I see a difference immediately in my dark circles and I can say it really does feel moisturising under my eyes. It's also very rich and a little goes a long way. I can't comment on the effect on under eye bags/puffiness and I don't have them (at least yet, fingers crossed).


The leaflet that came with it says: "It's potent! Eye Cream fades dark circles, helps smooth fine lines and hydrates the eye area for brighter, younger looking eyes. This potent yet gentle eye cream contains burnet, an ancient chinese remedy to help soothe the skin, and a blend of hydrating botanical extracts. Contains apple extract, known to help boost collagen, and a loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage. Includes a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness to the skin. Contains sodium hyaluronate, a powerful hydrating agent capable of holding up to 1000 times it's weight in water." 

Damn that's a lot of stuff. I will certainly re-purchase this (when I can afford it) and I recommend it to YOU! I got it for £22.05 with 10% discount at Debenhams. I think you get a lot in it though- 14.2g.

No comments:

Post a Comment