Saturday 29 March 2014

Four concealers

Wheeeeeeey. Here are my four current favourite concealers. Saying that, I think three of these will continue to be favourites for a while. From top to bottom we have Collection lasting perfection, Seventeen 18 hour stay time, L'oreal true match and L'oreal lumi magique.








These are in the lightest shades I could find and you can see how they vary from each other from the swatches. Starting with Collection, this has had a lot of hype and for good reason. It has a nice coverage, texture and lasting power. I also really like that it's a dough foot applicator. The only criticism with this is that the words on the packaging completely disappears over time.

Seventeen is slightly lighter in texture and looks and feels as though it is water based, which isn't a bad thing. It's not quite the coverage I like in a concealer but I love it anyway. And it looks a little beige in the swatch but I like that it's creamy and dewy.

L'oreal true match is fairly new purchase for me which took a little getting used to as I thought it was a little oily at first. I do find with this one that it takes a bit of drying time but it has good coverage and is very yellow based.

L'oreal lumi magique is a concealer/highlighter. I use concealer and then put this over the top and
I can really see a difference. I refer to this as my secret weapon! I will be re-purchasing all but the L'oreal true match. The Collection concealer sells so well it's hard to grab one because they go out of stock so quickly!

Those that claim to last a while actually do! Allthough not as long as they claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment