Saturday 29 March 2014

L'oreal colour riche extraordinaire




I've never been much of a gloss person, mainly because they don't last very long and i prefer the longevity and coverage of a lipstick. I first saw these babies on fleurdeforce's youtube channel and she referred to them as a liquid lipstick, and as i do....... i bought some.

I have the shades 600 nude vibrato (left) and 601 nude ballet (right). My camera doesn't do the swatches justice but they are correct in being nude shades. My favourite being 601 nude ballet. They are very smooth on the lips with a dough foot applicator and are very opaque for a gloss. I have found that it lasts much longer than your average gloss and they just look lovely on. I like to apply them over a lipstick but there's no point really as you'll get the same colour as wearing the gloss alone. I've been looking a dupe for my favourite nude gloss and I have now found it! Let's just hope these stay out for a while (or I'll have to get as many as i can now as back ups).

I'll agree that you could refer to them as a liquid lipstick but keep in mind that it still has a glossy look to it :) These are my favourite lip products of the moment <3

No comments:

Post a Comment