Saturday 29 March 2014

L'oreal collection privee lipstick




I love these lipsticks! L'oreal always create great make up and these celeb inspired nudes are another great collection! I have (from left to right) Eva Longoria, Julianne Moore and Cheryl Cole. Eva's my favourite as it is the one that suits me most being warm toned and the most opaque of the three that i have. I have even brought a back up for when i finish the first one (which is likely to be soon). Julianne and Cheryl are a little thinner in coverage but still look amazing. At first I was a little disappointed with Julianne because in the advert it looked much nuder on her and she is also very pale so I thought this would be the best colour for me but it's actually quite pink. Cheryl is the closest match to my natural lip colour, however slightly cool toned. I'm really pleased with these shades and formula's though and I hope they continue to be made for a while! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment